Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Our cutie pie!

Amara is such a little blessing. I am so amazed how much she is changing everyday. She is so funny, and has her little bag of tricks that she pulls out to entertain anyone who is watching.

She is waving, blowing kisses, using a sippy cup and moving away from a bottle. She is getting to be a big girl with eating. She will eat anything, and wants to feed herself!


Its a matter of a few weeks and I think she will be walking. We cant wait for Christmas this year..its so fun to see Amara experience all these new things.


The adoption process was so hard, even more with the delay with abandonment child cases, but when I look into this little girls eyes, I would do it again and again. I am so wanting to start the process to go back for another child... There are so many children in Ethiopia and after spending time there and seeing the orphanages and the children who do not have homes it just breaks my heart. I also like the idea of Amara having a sibling with a shared heritage. So hopefully someday soon I can say that we are starting the process again. Unfortunately, there is that one thing, and that's paying for it! Its a little costly!


For now we will enjoying watching our Baby Tiny experience life and grow. I cant think of anything better.


My best friend Kristi made Amara a tutu and top. I must say its pretty adorable! Amara also enjoyed dressing up as a ladybug for Halloween!

















7 comments:

elisa said...

Amanda, she's so beautiful! I hope that that second adoption stays in your heart and that the funds come flowing in so that you can bring more babies home! I know I'm going to want to do it again to!

Sam's mom said...

Amanda, my heart just skipped a few beats. She is perfection a thousand times over!

carol said...

what a gorgeous angel

LISA said...

Ya know....her hairbows almost as big as she is!!! She's a sweetie!Can't wait to see her the 21st!!

Alida said...

.... Amara's so beautiful!!! Thanks for the update!

動力 said...

交友聊天找e爵,熊貓貼圖區,ut 聊天室,杜蕾斯成人,成人小說,正妹,成人文章,成人圖片,熊貓貼圖,jp成人,交友戀愛小站,色情遊戲,情色視訊,情色視訊,aio交友愛情館,成人視訊,tt1069同志交友網,成人影片,成人貼圖,男同志聊天室,0951成人頻道下載,交友104相親網,成人圖片區,ut男同志聊天室,18成人,成人韭南籽,視訊交友,交友104速配網,情色文學,交友覓戀會館,情色小說,情色貼圖,色情小說,美女,色情,成人,嘟嘟成人網,交友戀愛進行室,85cc成人片觀看,85cc成人片,

JackStarnes said...

鴛鴦吧成人成人動漫美女寫真av成人網6k聊天館f罩杯美女圖片成人網ut女同聊天室情色貼圖區38ga成人av博物館視訊美女拓網交友成人貼圖站ccn正妹牆色情片6k聊天室玩美女人成人漫畫聊天室080小高聊天室