Saturday, April 12, 2008

This is us.........








We are doing the happy dance today!!! I went to the mailbox this morning...and we received our I171H from the Department of Homeland Security!!!! This is what we needed to complete ALL our paperwork!! We waited 5 weeks and 1 day for this form. I started calling this INS office two weeks ago.....just to make sure everything was OK! I had to opportunity talk to a few very rude people to find out nothing! Next step.....dossier goes to St. Louis to be checked..they send it off, and we will officially be waiting for a referral. I have never been so excited to wait!















9 comments:

Amanda said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! :)
I'm hoping mine comes Monday. This is ridiculous. haha.

I'm so impatient.

Special Delivery said...

YAY!! Congratulations! This is a great day indeed. (And, I love your Napoleon Dynamite video!) We will be checking back frequently as you are in the home stretch!!

LISA said...

You KNOW I was excited when i heard ya "got it"!!
Your post scared me....
THIS IS US: and i see ND dancing.... I loved the show, but he always kinda makes my tummy churn!
CONGRATS AGAIN!!!!

Erica said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! Thats GREAT news!

Brad and Fran Hoagland said...

So glad you got it! Hope to get ours this week or next!

Stacie said...

Congrats. This is wonderful news

Stacie said...

YAYAYAYAY! That's exciting news! And, you gotta love Napoleon's moves! :)

Deedra Lynn said...

That is great news! Congratulations; now on to the next phase of waiting (but this is the fun one, waiting for your referral)!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers