Sunday, July 6, 2008

Two Months!








Two months down! Today marks exactly two months waiting since our dossier has been in Ethiopia! Time is really going by fast! I finally feel like we can start thinking about the nursery. Yesterday, John and I went shopping and browsed for baby furniture. Decorating and shopping for furniture is absolutely one of my most favorite things to do! Now..if John and I could just agree on which room to make the baby's room...I could start painting! Well, or maybe we could hire the painter. Because both of us are horrible at painting and ruined many carpets, ceilings and trim in the past trying to do it ourselves.



We are still hoping for a referral in the fall. We are really wanting to bring home our little girl by Christmas.


Other great things that come in twos?! Our boys...Billy and Bosco. I purchased a new digital camera so I can learn to use it before the little one arrives. Here are some photos of the boys.

















Go Royals!








Billy's Passport Photo










Billy with my niece Katy and my cousin Mark

3 comments:

LISA said...

Billy and Bosco crack me up!Their expressions are so animated!
I can't believe it's been 2 months!!I hope you don't have to wait to much longer!!I can't wait till you get your referral!

Justine said...

We just hit the one month mark! Every little milestone helps so much. Congratulations - hopefully not too much longer!

Amanda said...

I love the pics of the pups. :)
And, your trip to Chicago sounded like a blast. It's one of my fave cities, for sure. I grew up just about 20 minutes from Chicago and I miss it so much, especially around the holidays.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers