Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Kansas City Area adopting families! (who might read this blog)

My husband and I are having a get-together at my home for Ethiopian Adoptive Families! We would like to meet other families in our area!(Families currently in the process of adopting from Ethiopia or those who have adopted from Ethiopia). I have posted this on the CHI Yahoo group and the local KC group

It will be on Saturday, August 2nd at 4:00pm.We can visit about our experiences, offer advice, make contacts, andwatch Ethiopian episode of Adoption Stories which I have recorded if people are interested. Please contact me if you are interested in attending so I can get a head count and we can plan for food. I will be supplying barbecue and baked beans, but will request everyone to bring one item! Please email me if you are interested! amandazabel@gmail.com

Thank you!
John and Amanda

2 comments:

Mom to many said...

This looks like so much fun - I don't know if I could talk my husband into the trip from SD... hmmm... I'll ask him.

LISA said...

See ya Saturday!

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers