Sunday, August 3, 2008

BBQ and other fun things.....

Saturday was fun! Thank you to everyone who came to our home. We enjoyed the company and all the food everyone brought!



It was nice to see everyone again and meet new families who are sharing the experiences were are in this adoption process. I think we need to plan an evening out with everyone to meet up for some Ethiopian Cuisine! Unfortunately..I didn't take ANY photos! What was I thinking?!! Oh well, we just got caught up on chatting away with everyone.



We are also sending a prayer and good thoughts to Shawn and Lisa to make it through court tomorrow so they can be on there way to pick up their little ones. Lisa..you have to let me know as soon as you hear!!



Other thoughts...last week our "little brother" Lucas had a judo tournament. We really enjoyed watching him! John was so excited about it, he decide to participate in a match! I am so proud of him. Its been a few months since he has to his judo club, due to an injury. John was able to borrow a gi and here is the outcome-

(John is a black belt...but since he didn't have his gi with him, he used a competition belt which is red)
****Notice his dance move!







2 comments:

LISA said...

Hey! We had lots of fun at your home.Can't believe we don't have pics! I may have one of Shawn carrying in the food! I'll check!
Can't wait to get together again!Eeek! Next time we'll have our kiddos!!

atHisrighthand said...

Oh I wish I was closer to you all! Sounds like you all had a great time!
blessings to you!
Elise

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers