Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Ohhh Please let it happen!

Tonight while we are sleeping, hopefully a judge in Addis Ababa will approve our adoption case and we will become the legal parents of Baby Tiny. Its been a long wait since the day we first set eyes on the tiny baby who I hope will soon be our daughter. (144 days waiting or 20 weeks to give you an idea!)

Last night, I had a wonderful surprise when I came home from work. Our adoption agency had a video of our baby and sent it to us on disk! It was taken last month, and it was wonderful! BabyTiny is kicking, smiling and looking really good! She is a little thing, and its good to see we will still be able to experience many firsts with her, that I though we would miss out on! We cant wait to get our hands on this sweetie pie!

Please send your positive energy my way, we would love nothing more to finally pass court and on to the next step to travel to pick up our baby.

5 comments:

Missy said...

Crossing EVERYTHING for all of you!!!!!! Can't wait to see her tiny little face!!!!

Fine family said...

You and your family will be in our prayers! I am sure tomorrow you be able to but baby tiny on a billboard :o)

Breann said...

You are going to pass. I know it. CHI is going to hve lots of praises tomorrow.

Jocelyn said...

Fingers crossed and prayers sent your way!!

Christina Hubbard said...

We continue to lift you up in prayers as you wait! I am hoping and praying for positive news tomorrow.

Tina

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers