Wednesday, July 15, 2009

August 5th

A minor change with our court date. I am not surprised or disappointed; I had a feeling that there was no way the MOWA was going to issue the letter for our case to be heard. I am just so thankful to HAVE a court date and to know that things are moving again.

Our court date was rescheduled for August 5th. With a tentative embassy date for September 3rd. Meaning we would probably leave the last week of August to head to Ethiopia. We might be arriving to Ethiopia on my birthday, August 29th! Wouldn’t that be the best birthday present ever?!

It was also announced that the Ethiopian courts will stay open this year. They normally close from August to October. Its good to know that if we encounter any more glitches that we still have time! Wish us luck!




10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for court dates!! :)

Missy said...

It WILL happen!!!

Stephanie said...

I am so hopeful for all of you! I cannot wait to see all you announcing that you passed court. It is a long time coming! I just want to share in everyones' joy.

LISA said...

Best birthday ever!!

Ash said...

I pray it will happen for you. Bring baby tiny home, sooon!
ash

Erin Sager said...

Maybe we will be traveling around the same time, I hope so.....Come on court dates....

Brad and Fran Hoagland said...

The hand of an angel! I cannot wait to see her! Hurry up Aug 5!

Kris, Staci, & Marley said...

Congrats on the court date guys! How hard this wait must of been on you guys. We're praying that you hear some great news on the 5th. We're sure you will!!!

Ash said...

Praying in just a few days, you pass court and will hold your baby girl soon!
ash
following closely 8/3/09

Anonymous said...

We have also court date tomorrow and I'm so much hoping that we will pass and I'm afraid that we won't. Will our dream become true? Greetings from Europe

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers