Monday, May 18, 2009

No news.....

I was really hoping to hear news today regarding the status of what is going on in Ethiopia. I haven't heard from our agency yet. I have received some emails from other families outside the US, in the same situation as us. Amazing. Sorry to hear so many families affected by this unfortunate situation. Apparently I am getting lot of hits on my blog due to this information that I am posting. I am glad I can help with passing along info I receive. Sorry that I don't have any yet today.

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

Were you checking your email every 5 minutes too?! Hope we hear something tomorrow.

Brad and Fran Hoagland said...

I kept checking the yahoo group all day for info! This has got to be much more incredibly stressful compared to any other part of your adoption thus far. I do hope there is some kind of info on this tomorrow. Will continue to pray for you and all the effective families and the poor children who were legitimately abandoned that just have to wait too.

Renee said...

Maybe tomorrow will bring us some news... if not, I'm here to chat :-)

tentakelchen said...

dear family zabel. i am reading your blog because some friends are involved in this stop and I wish for them and for all of the involved couples and children that there will be a good end in this horrible situation which you are all suffering from now.

all the best wishes from germany, kirsten

Stephanie said...

I hope you guys hear something today. If you need anything let me know.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers